Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

French cycling jacket aka luftwaffe jake

Mandarin

Practically Family
Engelbert Vanek
Vanek may 20-1.jpg

Mandarin

Practically Family
I think @Monitor must have been the first to spot this one. He signaled it in the Finds and deals thread. It was my size, so I made an offer and it is now mine.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Wow, that looks very nice indeed. Leather, hardware, even the slight rope-looking shoulder that is unique to 30s-40s German leather jackets is there.

Never heard of them before.

A quick search yields a local newspaper article with the same address and phone as given by Google - and a defunct website, looks like they own the domain but don't use it.

Lederschneiderei Vanek
Hochkogelstraße 45
3324 Euratsfeld
Austria
www.lederschneider.at
phone +43-7474-224

Last edited:

Kermit

Familiar Face
I'm digging up this topic because it interests me a lot.
The thread is a bit old and if some of you have cyclist jackets (reproductions or originals), do not hesitate to share pictures.
Here is my cyclist jacket. It is a very accurate reproduction of an original model, made in France.

hartmann_01.jpg

hartmann_07.jpg

hartmann_02.jpg

C06.jpg

nightandthecity

Practically Family
I'm digging up this topic because it interests me a lot.
The thread is a bit old and if some of you have cyclist jackets (reproductions or originals), do not hesitate to share pictures.
Here is my cyclist jacket. It is a very accurate reproduction of an original model, made in France.
brilliant! Who made your jacket Kermit? They could probably sell a few round here....

Kermit

Familiar Face
brilliant! Who made your jacket Kermit? They could probably sell a few round here....

Thank you nightandthecity.
It is a French craftsman who makes this jacket. The person who takes care of the distribution is no longer active on this forum, but if anyone is interested, I can provide an email to contact him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albert Mannocchi