Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

From full beard to Imperial/Gunfighter moustache !

ukali1066

Practically Family
Some who read my previous thread will have seen I was mulling over doing this.....well I did...here's a before and after...

caric.jpg

tash-1.jpg

tash5.jpg

tash3.jpg

tash4.jpg

av.jpg

Last edited:

ukali1066

Practically Family
Aww many thanks for the kind words chaps :)

I was very relieved to not find a double chin under there....hadn't shaved since 1994

Edward

Bartender
Difficult look to pull off, but it definitely works for you. Makes you look a year or two younger than the full beard, actually.

Gutshot

One of the Regulars
I did this for a couple days a while back. I grew my goatee back out of habit, but I gotta say, I like the look. You pull if off better than I did I think.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Looks fantastic on you! :eusa_clap Especially when you have that banded collar shirt & vest combo, it just fits. :eusa_clap
Now, isn't it weird feeling after you removed the beard, you feel a perpetually cool draft on your chin?:)

Cheers!

Dan

Good stuff, Colonel.

I think a change of look is way overlooked (ha!) in the vintage group. I'm all over the place hair and facial hair wise, myself. I just can't decide on what to do, I like so many looks. I'm currently at the short back and sides and soul patch, considering whether to grow my hair out again.

bk