Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 1940s-1950s ‘Wolf’ Neck Tie, SOLD

Marla

A-List Customer
5367741562_a93866be16_z.jpg

You won’t be able to resist whistling at this one! For sale is a late-1940s or early 1950s neck tie. The fabric is a murky light-pink satin with a screen-printed image of a 1940s urban menace: the ‘wolf’. Channel your inner Bill Godwin with this one-of-a-kind, tongue-in-cheek tie!

Length: 50 inches
Width: 4 ½ inches

Condition: Very good condition. No stains or tears. If there was once a label, it is there no longer. Upon very close inspection there are faint indentations on the fabric near the wolf’s head, but they are not a major issue and will not affect the look or wear of the tie. It’s possible they could disappear with dry cleaning.

Price: $23, you pay shipping

Paypal only, PM me if interested

Shipping approximation:
USA: about $2
International: up to $5

Last edited:

dakotanorth

Practically Family
PM'ing you right now.

5367741562_a93866be16_z.jpg

You won’t be able to resist whistling at this one! For sale is a late-1940s or early 1950s neck tie. The fabric is a murky light-pink satin with a screen-printed image of a 1940s urban menace: the ‘wolf’. Channel your inner Bill Godwin with this one-of-a-kind, tongue-in-cheek tie!

Length: 50 inches
Width: 4 ½ inches

Condition: Very good condition. No stains or tears. If there was once a label, it is there no longer. Upon very close inspection there are faint indentations on the fabric near the wolf’s head, but they are not a major issue and will not affect the look or wear of the tie. It’s possible they could disappear with dry cleaning.

Price: $23, you pay shipping

Paypal only, PM me if interested

Shipping approximation:
USA: about $2
International: up to $5

YETI

A-List Customer
haha...I used to own a couple of ties with the same theme. The other tie I had also had a lady being howled at by the "wolf". Gotta love those 40s novelty ties.

normanpitkin

One of the Regulars
hey maria,your private message box is full!!
will try again to send my email tomorrow,unless you think its safe to post it here?
thanks william

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner