Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 1980's Brooks Cross-Zip Biker Jacket (42)

Furrowson

One of the Regulars
EDIT: image links didn't work. see photos here while I work on uploading them.
EDIT: images should be embedded now.
Hi Loungers,

I'm selling the above mentioned jacket, so here are the measurements:

Pit-to-pit: 56 cm/22"
Shoulder width (seam-seam flat across the back): 48 cm/18.9"
Back length (bottom of collar - bottom of hem): 64.5 cm/25.4"
Sleeve: 66.5 cm/26.2"
Waist: 46.5 cm/18.3"
Asking price: 150 euros

The leather's heavy and in excellent shape. Silver/chrome hardware which is also in great condition. Removable liner included but the zip needs replacing, but the liner is otherwise in very good condition. The only other flaw is that the front zip is just coming away slightly at the bottom. This has got no worse in the year or so that I've owned the jacket and the zipper works fine, but I can't not mention it of course.

I've determined the age based on the label, but I'm no expert so if others know better, let me know.

Coming from a no smoking household. I have a dog but he's been nowhere near this jacket, which has been kept hanging up in a separate closet room. I'm only selling the jacket because it's very slightly too big for me in the shoulders and I always find myself reaching for my Aero instead.

I'm asking 150 euros (exc. shipping) and would prefer to sell within Europe, but international offers are welcome.

vx3OsE3.jpg
R60cYKh.jpg
NdExag0.jpg
pYkPfg7.jpg
WJ2liAc.jpg

vx3OsE3
pYkPfg7
NdExag0
KEh8EVO
WJ2liAc
R60cYKh

Last edited:

Furrowson

One of the Regulars
I'm also open to trade for a jacket of similar size as long as it's not light weight leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto