Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fs 50s/60s suede Levi's trucker 36 and Levi's made and crafted brown leather jacket 36

Daddyash1

New in Town
Hi
2 nice leathers for sale based in uk (Yorkshire)
First up original 50s/60s Levis suede trucker jacket. Earlier type with no buttons on cuffs, big e label great condition for its age, could cleaned but I never did as I think it looks better the way it is. There are a few marks , stains etc but nothing really noticeable. No tag size but I would say approx 36 chest, fairly slim fitting see sizes below. Offers around £250 SOLD

Levis suede jacket
Pit 19
Shoulder 18
Length 23.5
Sleeve 24

Next up Levi's made and crafted brown leather jacket really good condition, a small stain on the under side of the elbow/ forearm. Very similar to the LVC sky fall jacket. Nice straps on the cuffs quality buttons and big brass talon zipper.
The zip is on the opposite side to normal I think this jacket was made for the Japanese market if that has any think to do with it? All the label inside the jacket are in Japanese and the tags which I still have say men's leather coat and the rest in Japanese. I seem to think these were around £650 new so would be looking for around £275. PRICE DROPPED to £160 plus postage. Size is 0. I am a 37 chest and fits me perfectly. Slim fit when zipped up. Please see measurements below.

Levis made and crafted leather jacket
Pit 20
Length 22.5
Shoulder 17.5
Sleeve 24.75

Thanks
Tim

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member