Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 7 1/4 LO Worth Major Stingy Brim price reduced!

French

Familiar Face
Hi

I recently won this hat on eBay, and it wasn't advertised as a long oval, so it doesn't really fit my non-long oval head. It is a grey fur felt stingy brim fedora with a black leather sweat w/white bow, and red satin lining.

The sweat is marked Worth Standard Quality Major on the left, 100% fur felt on the front, and V.W. Roberts, Sharon Tenn. on the right. The 7 1/4 size tag as well as the "Long Oval" tags are still attached to the sweat.

The inside crown has a plastic lining, and under neath it says Worth Hats Every Hat Hand Made.

It came in a Worth Hats box, with a shipping label to "VW Roberts". I assume the box is original. It is in good condition.

My asking price was $35, now is $30 including shipping via UPS. If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer.

I'm also open to trades for a 7 1/4 non long oval, non stingy brim (as my wife thought I looked funnier than usual in the stingy).

The average interior circumference (after 3 measurements) is 57.2cm.

Here are some pictures:
hat from left
IMGP0240.jpg

not so good picture of interior crown
IMGP0242.jpg

brim size
IMGP0247.jpg

thank you for looking.

you can contact me through the PM system on the lounge, or via email (falewis@yahoo.com)

French

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points