Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS : 8th AF Uniform for Sale. Tunic, Pinks Trousers & Shirt / Tie (UK)

aj_1980

New in Town
Can sell as as one item in which case I will offer a financial incentive or can split.

1 X Officers Tunic Size 40R. Original item by Sacks of 5th Avenue, New York. Badged as Pilot - Captain 8th AF. No mothing and is in superb condition. One tiny mark near one cuff which I'll post a picture of later. If you weren't looking for it you wouldn't see it.
£125

1 X Pair of officers Pinks. By Eastman Clothing size 34inch waist with material to be let out by a further 1 - 1.5 inches. Legs are 31 inches but enough material remains to drop again by 1 - 1.5 inches. 'As New' condition
£60

1 X Eastman Leather Officers Rangoon Shirt (Light Colour) Size 16 inch Collar. 'As New' condition with OD51 tie which came with the shirt and collar comes with appropriate insignia. £50

Will sell the lot for £200 or as individually priced. Postage to be confirmed but will probably by about £5 per item with the exception of the tunic which will be more due to the need for insurance.

If you have any questions please let me know. I'm in Norwich, Norfolk, UK and you'd be most welcome to try any of the items on for size if you can get to me.

Regards,
Andy

aj_1980

New in Town
Hi Marcus,

After requests to do so elsewhere I've listed the items on eBay with pictures.

Although the listing doesn't mention international shipping I would be happy to consider it if the buyer were to accept the cost of postage which I want to be insured etc. This would be about £30 per item.

Here are the listings:

Pinks Trousers:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300977944534?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Tunic:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300977935945?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shirt & tie not listed yet.

Regards,
Andy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21