Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: A-2

Michael Best

New in Town
Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate items being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing items that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on less restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Thank You.

Hit the return button to return to the previous page.

I was curious so I went to ebay so I could chek your jacket. I guess the leather would make m skin rot

lol

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
french

Its probably the language preferences in your computer.
I had the same problem on my sister's setup w/ a different auction.
Since she had selected french as a language, ebay assumed she was in France, where they will not auction off WWII gear.
Changing the language preferences to select only english, I was able to view the WWII uniforms.
Its illegal to sell Nazi items in parts of Europe, so ebay stays away from WWII items in those areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm