Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Bootlegger brand new 44 Brown FQHH

JohnKrenz

Familiar Face
I got this from Thurston in March this year but by then it was already nice out. Just putting out the feelers on this one. Not to sure I want to sell it but my closet is packed and i've got one on the way! It never left my closet in my office. Even though its said all the time. This has never even seen the light of day outside.
Price is $750
IMG_2574.JPG
IMG_2575.JPG
IMG_2576.JPG
IMG_2577.JPG

This is a 44 bootlegger with tan thread and brown FQHH
Pit to Pit is 26.25" +/-
Sleeves 25" -/+
Back is 26" +/-

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Very very nice one there John. I will ask, the Pit to Pit seems extra-large here. I grabbed my own Tag size 44 BL and fought with the heavy steerhide to get a measurement of 25". Also my sleeves measure just at 26". Thuston's tend to order with added sleeve length. That may help with the sale. Wish I could add a second one...

JohnKrenz

Familiar Face
I am shorter and rounder so I would guess she added some to the width. My sleeves are all about 25-25.5
Those are the two reasons it's hard for me to buy second hand jackets. Not many doppelgängers in my size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ