Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Aero Bootlegger Cordovan

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I believe that in 50 years or so, if there's still civilization enough to still have a functioning internet, and if climate change still allows for the occasional wearing of leather jackets, that the "Ton Custom Aero" will be a highly sought after commodity, an ultra-rare, one of a kind deal, more renown than original Buco MC jackets, perhaps akin to a S&W Registered Magnum revolver, each one individually tracked and identified, and fetching unimaginable prices when they are put up for sale. People on forums like this will speculate whether "Ton" referred to the 100mph barrier or a man. Records from the period will be spotty, but a few older forum posters may still remember the truth behind the legend.

ksozay

One Too Many
Okay, here’s what I’ve got:

Chest - 23”
Shoulders - 19”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksozay

One Too Many
Hey Lance,

Sorry for the confusion. When you replied with “ok looks like this will be too small” - I took that as confirmation you were no longer interested.

I’ve responded to all your texts as you’ve sent them with the exception of your request to have me call you, to which I responded was not possible as I will not available to call. Thus we continued the conversation via text and you told me it would be too small.

Typically this is why text messages are a good idea to maintain a record of communication to ideally prevent this type of situation.

In all the transactions I’ve conducted on the forum, it’s unfortunate that this one didn’t work out. This is definitely not a common situation for me.

ksozay

One Too Many
Keep in touch. Once I know your size, I can keep an eye out for you. I tend to buy and sell a lot of jackets. All part of the addiction.

If you are looking for a specific jacket, let me know. Aerofan, for example, is another good member to hit up for jackets. And Ton just ordered another bootlegger and we all know it’s likely he will sell that within 8 weeks faster receiving it.

Ton just ordered another bootlegger and we all know it’s likely he will sell that within 8 weeks
image.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112