Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Cafe Racer 44 Black

Rob Ducharme

New in Town
Aero Cafe Racer purchased from Thurston Bros. I bought this new less than a year ago. Excellent condition. Worn about 5 times. Non-smoking house.The details of the order are below:

ORDER DATE- 07/01/19

STYLE- Café Racer with Four-Pocket front (two horizontal chest pockets and two handwarmers), shoulder gussets with kidney panel, Board Racer collar and Olive Drab stitching
SIZE- 44
LEATHER- Heavy CXL FQHH
COLOUR- Black
ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Nickel Talon front zipper (Sunburst box) with nickel ball and chain pulls on all exterior pockets
LINING- Fraser Hunting Modern lightweight tartan wool lining (CTRV/FZH/M) with black cotton sateen in sleeves
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS –
1) Shoulder gussets and kidney panel
2) Board Racer collar
3) Four-Pocket front (two horizontal chest pockets and two handwarmers
4) Olive Drab stitching
5) Regular Aero Label; new Thurston label in bottom front left hem
6) SLEEVE LENGTH- 27 inches
7) BODY LENGTH- 26.75 inches
8) INSIDE POCKETS- Left side interior vertical pocket with no closure

For reference, I’m 6’ 215 lbs.

Selling because I have too many jackets.

$750USD OBO shipping included to US and Canada

Consider trade for Aero B6. Although I haven't sold anything here, I have great eBay feedback under BC_Rob

image6.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
Aero

Last edited:

oskar

One of the Regulars
I can offer you my jacket for yours:

It is a shinki black teacore j100 with an incredible grain and patina, same size like yours made by Diamond Dave. I am only trading because I prefer a pure black jacket.
I can post picures later.

oskar

One of the Regulars
More pictures.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200524-191106_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200524-191106_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 634
  • Screenshot_20200524-191052_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200524-191052_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 633

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
This jacket confuses me. I've been looking for an Aero my size for months. This jacket looks nice enough for me to make an offer. The seller's height and weight are the same size as me, and he even includes a picture with the jacket zipped up. The sleeves and body length look good. But it's got 22" pits, how? I know it won't fit. Man, Aero sizing is frustrating.

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
I actually confused your jacket with a different one, my mistake.

I see you edited to add "please move along" (?) No need for the hostility, I'm sending too many messages out on similar jackets!

Other than the size yours looks awesome to me. Good luck.

Last edited:

coloradorider

One of the Regulars
Nice jacket, you might want to add the size it fits like to get views. Most of my Aero's are 44's but I need a 24 pit-to-pit. I'm guessing this would fit like a 42. Good luck with the sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch