Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Aero Cordovan CR 40

mygar

A-List Customer
This is a sweet jacket. I have gotten in cycling and have lost a bit of weight and plan to lose more... and this jacket no longer fits as a CR should.

I do not have pics with me at the moment but here is a link to a prior owner... hope you don't mind sweetfights :)

The jacket is has been very well cared for ... just more broken in ... the leather is showing great grain.

$550 CONUS, paypal friends and family.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/thre...a-a-42-cordovan-fqhh-650-or-best-offer.92096/

mygar

A-List Customer
This has been sold...

Ksozay literally is the fastest person I have ever had a pleasure doing business with... and that is saying something!

I am really going to miss this jacket... but I have lost 15lb... and probably will be shedding 10 more as I get into cycling shape. At which time, I will be on the prowl for jackets in the 38 range :)

Jacket ships tomorrow...

ksozay

One Too Many
This has been sold...

Ksozay literally is the fastest person I have ever had a pleasure doing business with... and that is saying something!

I am really going to miss this jacket... but I have lost 15lb... and probably will be shedding 10 more as I get into cycling shape. At which time, I will be on the prowl for jackets in the 38 range :)

Jacket ships tomorrow...

You hit 38, let me know. I've got some jackets you might be interested in. Fortunately, 40 seems to be the sweet spot for fitting my frame without being too boxy through the waist. My Vanson CRs (in 38) are getting a little tight in the arms and chest.

ksozay

One Too Many
And there he is!

I just want you guys to know, now that @ProteinNerd has commented on this thread, the family is all here. Including the thread @mygar linked to in this sale thread.

@ProteinNerd - I have your black CR, love that jacket.
@FlatCap99 - I have your brown Board Racer, that was originally @ProteinNerd
@nick123 - I have your brown Vic HB that was a slight bit too large, that I sent to @ton312
@ton312 - I have your blue Bates CR that @Monitor sent by pack mule from Croatia that should arrive in the US within the next year.
@Monitor - I have your Cordovan CR that @mygar reluctantly parted with but that I've wanted since the moment I realized too late, that you'd sold it. Ironically, Mygar posted this jacket for sale the day the one I ordered from Aero arrived, because I could not purchase your jacket. Once owned by @sweetfights
@sweetfights - You now have the midnight blue CR that should you EVER decide to sell, I would be more than happy to purchase from you. Give me first dibs, please. :)

Part of me thinks I should just shop out of ProteinNerds closet. Great taste in jackets and I tend to find his old jackets fit me perfectly.

Really appreciate you guys and have enjoyed getting to know each of you throughout the course of buying/selling jackets. Hope that one day we find ourselves together in a room so we can shoot the shit and share jacket stories.

mygar

A-List Customer
And there he is!

I just want you guys to know, now that @ProteinNerd has commented on this thread, the family is all here. Including the thread @mygar linked to in this sale thread.

@ProteinNerd - I have your black CR, love that jacket.
@FlatCap99 - I have your brown Board Racer, that was originally @ProteinNerd
@nick123 - I have your brown Vic HB that was a slight bit too large, that I sent to @ton312
@ton312 - I have your blue Bates CR that @Monitor sent by pack mule from Croatia that should arrive in the US within the next year.
@Monitor - I have your Cordovan CR that @mygar reluctantly parted with but that I've wanted since the moment I realized too late, that you'd sold it. Ironically, Mygar posted this jacket for sale the day the one I ordered from Aero arrived, because I could not purchase your jacket. Once owned by @sweetfights
@sweetfights - You now have the midnight blue CR that should you EVER decide to sell, I would be more than happy to purchase from you. Give me first dibs, please. :)

Part of me thinks I should just shop out of ProteinNerds closet. Great taste in jackets and I tend to find his old jackets fit me perfectly.

Really appreciate you guys and have enjoyed getting to know each of you throughout the course of buying/selling jackets. Hope that one day we find ourselves together in a room so we can shoot the shit and share jacket stories.
Lol too funny

IMG_9451.GIF

Yeah. I was quietly disappointed the CXL version didn't hit the same fit. But that was two years ago:)
Looking forward to it's return....until I ship it back to Nick.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Holy crap. I was just missing that Cordovan Cafe Racer from Monitor, then stumbled upon this thread.
It was the thickest Aero Horse Hide I had the pleasure of wearing. Soft too. And that color!!!
It was the jacket that convinced me of the size, fit, style, from Aero, no other manufacturer could touch for my frame. I just had to fine tune the specs ie. delete kidney panels, get midnight blue cxl, add internal pocket.
It is ironic that one of the best Cafe Racers would make the rounds like this! Unreal.
Ksozay - Enjoy this amazing one of a kind jacket. Congratulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points