Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Half Belt Deluxe - Cordovan size 38. Catch and Release

Akcoco

New in Town
Hello, got a beautiful Aero half-belt deluxe, size 38 in cordovan color steerhide, for sale. I bought it on here a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunate catch and release since the size was not right for me.
The leather is quite heavy, with a lovely grain. My Schott 641 feels like cardigan compared to this animal... The lining is alpaca and the collar mouton.
The jacket feels barely worn and has not been broken in. I never wore it outside my home.

The original listing is here: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-deluxe-cordovan-size-38.102048/#post-2790243
Pictures are borrowed, with permission, from the original seller.
656c39d6-ae42-443f-aa31-bbf5b9567d3f.jpg
1ad90eed-e08a-4c73-b8d4-82d1c5eb22b3.jpg
3ca4b7fd-050d-4f42-85bf-1ded46124e22 (2).jpg
91841c3d-7456-46e7-9db9-5dd5cf1a8635 (2).jpg
8262052c-ea97-41f2-965b-c2d628af9b55 (2).jpg
a9d87174-2973-45de-b9cd-785f06f40030.jpg

Measurements from the original listing, double checked.
Pit to pit: 22 1/2 Inches
Back (collar to base of jacket): 27 inches
Shoulder to Shoulder (seam to seam): 18 inches
Arms: 26 1/2 inches

I paid 375 gbp for it (+ some VAT). Listing it for the same.
Im also open for trades.
Shipping from Sweden.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• Arm general.jpg
    Arm general.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 816
  • Back general.jpg
    Back general.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 828
  • pit to pit general.jpg
    pit to pit general.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 820
  • shoulder general.jpg
    shoulder general.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 831

Akcoco

New in Town
What’s wrong with it as it looks great on you? Anyway, GLWS!
Oh, the pictures are not of me wearing it, it's from the original listing and our conversation!
On me it was too big. I've been considering sending it to aero for alterations but since Brexit that's gotten more complicated.
Thanks!

Twit

One of the Regulars
Bump from me,

This is my old jacket, its me in the pictures. The jacket is fantastic, I just had to many and it was the one not being worn. Hopefully it will find a new home!

Adence

Familiar Face
exec. summary: C & R offer for EUR 400 + shipping costs

I bought the jacket back in May and immediately fell in love with it and its heavy steer leather (jacket weighs in at 3.4 kg!), which starts to develop that beautiful CXL heavy steer grain. I also like the slightly darker / browner shade of Cordovan (best of three Aero Cordovan jackets I owned so far).

Did not really have much chance to wear it since (summer, surprisingly), worn it twice in total, and when pulling it out of the closet today again realized the arms are just too long for me and my taste (similar to how it falls on the original owner in the photos above, I would say that measured straight to the outer side of the cuff it is even slightly more than 26.5), taking also into account how heavy the leather is.

So, long story short, testing the water for a catch and release.

EUR 400 + shipping costs would do on this beautiful piece (similar to what I paid) and give me room for other projects (of course!)

Adence

Adence

Familiar Face
Monday morning mump (gotta love those alliterations).

Btw, the jacket was made by Greg Field while he was with Aero. Please let me know in case other / new pictures are desired.

Akcoco

New in Town
Bump from the previous owner.
The jacket is absolutely beautiful. If the fit is for you, you got a jacket for a lifetime. Hope it finds a good home soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points