Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Half-Belt Deluxe, size 50 long

Brando11

A-List Customer
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

For sale
image.jpg
image.jpg
- my Aero HB Deluxe in FQHH. Tumbled black horsehide, size 50 long (30 in length, 26 in sleeve length shoulder seam to end of cuff.)

Great shape. Partially broken in, but essentially bulletproof in the Aero tradition.

Asking $450 but will listen to reasonable offers. Contact me through the Forum or at mccarty11@aol.com.

Thanks-
-Brando

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 371
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 461

Glenville86

Familiar Face
View attachment 39590 View attachment 39584 View attachment 39589
For sale View attachment 39593 View attachment 39591 - my Aero HB Deluxe in FQHH. Tumbled black horsehide, size 50 long (30 in length, 26 in sleeve length shoulder seam to end of cuff.)

Great shape. Partially broken in, but essentially bulletproof in the Aero tradition.

Asking $450 but will listen to reasonable offers. Contact me through the Forum or at mccarty11@aol.com.

Thanks-
-Brando

What is the pit-to-pit on it?

Brando11

A-List Customer
Hi all- Thanks for the interest. I've emailed those who have contacted me privately, but for the rest of you, I've had second thoughts and won't be selling the jacket. At least for the time being.

It really is a terrific piece, and even my wife told me that it looks great on me. That never happens.

Best-
-Brando

Brando11

A-List Customer
Well, all, it's been a month and I still haven't worn it yet this season. I'm going to reactivate the offer, therefore-

The jacket does have the gun pocket feature, btw, and sports Aero brass zips w/pulls. Any questions, please contact me. I purchased the jacket originally for just under $1000.

Happy New year!
-Brando

Brando11

A-List Customer
Sleeve length? What do you mean by "tumbled"? Did you put this in the dryer?

Sleeve length is 26" seam to cuff end. Tumbled leather is Aero's method for giving a bit of texture to their FQHH. You can find it on the Aero site. That said, I also did put the jacket in the dryer to soften it up a bit shortly after receiving it- a technique that worked quite well and did no damage to the jacket.

-Brando

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112