Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:Aero Hercules brown FQHH size 42

JohnKrenz

Familiar Face
I bought this one here a few months back. Its a wonderful jacket. But i've got far to many and this is at the bottom of the list. I'm letting in go for the same price I bough it at.

Pit to Pit-25" I measured zipped from under each pit
Sleeves- 25" from top of shoulder to cuff.
Back- 26.5" from collar to bottom
The only place that has any marks is the left shoulder. I cant tell if its from the previous owners seat belt or if that section of leather had way more grain then the rest of the jacket since its more grainy than rubbed.
Price is $430 shipped
IMG_2588.JPG
IMG_2584.JPG
IMG_2586.JPG
IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG
IMG_2588.JPG

Zardoz

New in Town
I bought this one here a few months back. Its a wonderful jacket. But i've got far to many and this is at the bottom of the list. I'm letting in go for the same price I bough it at.

Pit to Pit-25" I measured zipped from under each pit
Sleeves- 25" from top of shoulder to cuff.
Back- 26.5" from collar to bottom
The only place that has any marks is the left shoulder. I cant tell if its from the previous owners seat belt or if that section of leather had way more grain then the rest of the jacket since its more grainy than rubbed.
Price is $430 shipped
View attachment 85720 View attachment 85721 View attachment 85723 View attachment 85722
View attachment 85719 View attachment 85720

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
So - (Zardoz) - I see you are new here. Welcome to FL, but if you click on the person's name (John Krenz - hyperlink is in thier name) you will see he has not been on this website since August, 2019. 2-people have responded since the thread was revived, more intrest than John seems to have gotten 2 years ago. And, this jacket was listed for sale in September 12 2017. So it's likely not for sale anymore.......

lospice1

One of the Regulars
So - (Zardoz) - I see you are new here. Welcome to FL, but if you click on the person's name (John Krenz - hyperlink is in thier name) you will see he has not been on this website since August, 2019. 2-people have responded since the thread was revived, more intrest than John seems to have gotten 2 years ago. And, this jacket was listed for sale in September 12 2017. So it's likely not for sale anymore.......

I think Envoy deserves some of the credit for reviving this deadest of door nails thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points