Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Leather A-1(sz.42) and Eastman Leather A-2(sz.40)

willyto

One Too Many
This two jackets need to go. I will only ship to Europe due to shipping price and because it is more convenient for me.

Aero Leather A-1 Size 42 - 350€ (Free shipping)

7kopttW.jpg

Measurements
Shoulders: 49cm
Chest: 59cm
Sleeves lenght: 63,5cm
Back lenght: 64cm

This is my first leather jacket, I believe it's horsehide. This jacket has received a HWT in the past. The leather finish feels kind of Suede. Originally it was supposed to be an Oil Pull hide from what I researched. Got it from a lounger from Russia.

I've worn it quite a lot of times, has been always hanging from a wide wooden hanger in a closet.

Eastman Leather A-2 Size 40 - 350€ (Free Shipping)

QvaQwQc.jpg

Measurements
Shoulders: 45cm
Chest 56cm
Sleeves lenght: 59cm (Pay attention to this because the sleeves are short)
Back lenght: 62cm

Another jacket that also comes from a Lounger. It's supposed to be the Pearl Harbor model. It has a crown zipper and wool knits feeel like new. Also stored in a wide wooden hanger inside a closet.

All sales are final and I won't accept returns. Any question just ask. If you need more pictures I could provide them.

I believe the prices are quite fair for what you're getting having in mind that I'll include the shipping in the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24