Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Premier Half -Belt, Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide, 36, barely used

Thnikkaman

New in Town
Hi all!

After much trepidation, I've decided to part with my Horsehide Premier Half-belt.
Specs are as follows:
-Size 36
-Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide
-Antique brass zippers, ball and chain pull on the chest pocket
-Lochcarron Hunting Modern lightweight tartan lining, black cotton drill sleeves
-Wayfarer back (No split, curved yoke)
-Olive drab stitching
-Sleeves: 26.5"
-Body length: 25"
-Right side vertical interior pocket, no closure

Aero made this jacket for me in 2016, it was going to be my "once in a lifetime" jacket. It's gorgeous, but I was foolish in one small detail.
You can laugh at me if you'd like, but the interior pocket snags on my nipple piercing from time to time, and it sucks. Because I'm stubborn and refuse to take them out, and taping down my nipple every time I want to wear my jacket is silly, let my loss be your gain.
It has been worn only a handful of times, (<15 or so) and hung up the rest of the time.
I'm 5'11"ish and slim, it fits me perfectly with room to move with the side straps most of the way in. Would fit someone a bit broader than me if they were let out further.
Smoke-free home.
$750 shipped to con. US., Paypal friends and family.
I'm going to list in on Ebay soon as well, but I thought I'd give you guys a crack at it first.
Happy to answer any questions you may have, or provide more pictures.
Cheers!

Pictures (imgur album):
https://imgur.com/a/IR24U
IWXvaBp

X1zoUy3

u5C6R6i

kvietGW

UHS7B2u

MU2ssBO

O312Ddj

Forum statistics

Threads