FS. Aero Sheene natural CXFQHH size 38.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by wild_balls, Apr 27, 2021.

1. wild_balls

wild_balls Practically Family

Hi,

Bought this beautiful jacket from Thurston Bros March this year. I was to optimistic about the waist size. I can zip it up but it's to tight for me. I will not go through the process of trying to replace it as I live in Sweden! Paid about 1100 dollars + shipping and customs fee. Letting this almost new jacket go for 800 dollars shipped worldwide.

Here's the original text from Thurston Bros:
    A gorgeous custom jacket from Thurston Bros. Rough Wear! This is an Aero Sheene in size 38 with lots of great custom details! It's made with Natural CXL Horsehide, which has a ton of character and grain right out of the box! This jacket features a three-pocket front, "V" back yoke, Highwayman collar, zip sleeves, nickel hardware, nickel diamond pull on chest pocket, Light Tan stitching and Carmichael Ancient lightweight tartan lining. No zips on the handwarmer pockets. This jacket has a left side interior pocket with no closure.

This jacket is brand new with tags. The leather shows light scrapes (fingernail scratches) from being tried on in the shop, but that is typical of Chromexcel leather that has been handled just a few times!

Natural CXL FQHH is a "blank slate" type of leather that will development immensely with wear and exposure. As soon as it is worn, the grain will pop out, the color will start to marble and all the natural character of the leather will become more visible.

Jacket measurements:
    Back length--25.25 inches
    Sleeve length--25.5 inches
    Pit-to-pit--22 inches
    Shoulder--18.5 inches
    Waist/bottom hem--18.75 inches

The pictures are taken indoors and outdoors. The color of the hide changes a lot depending on light.

Cheers Joakim

2021-04-24 16.03.18-1.jpg 2021-04-24 16.03.26.jpg 2021-04-24 16.53.02.jpg 2021-04-24 16.53.26.jpg 2021-04-24 16.54.12.jpg 2021-04-24 16.57.32.jpg

Robbie79, Jin431, mtrlr and 3 others like this.
  2. wild_balls

Hi,

I am open for sensible offers or maybe a trade!

Cheers Joakim

3. trainspotter

trainspotter One of the Regulars

Beautiful jacket, looks great, GLWS. Nothing beats natural CXL in terms of patina

I have the same jacket in same size and the same problem (too tight at the waist). Was able to get a size 40, luckily

wild_balls likes this.
  4. wild_balls

Thank you! It’s definitely a great hide.
    Will size up the next time.

cheers Joakim

5. d z

d z New in Town

do you happen to have a fit pic? i’m curious about the upper sleeves and how slim/wide it is

6. wild_balls

Here are some fit pictures, don’t mind the pants! I am 174 cm, 75kg.

Cheers Joakim
    D2BB783A-70F3-4AFB-A79E-62455553A711.jpeg 0715AA66-1BB5-4A1A-B2E4-03EB9443C4F3.jpeg

d z and Robbie79 like this.
  7. DavidT

DavidT New in Town

Hi Joakim,

PM sent.

Thank You,
    David

8. wild_balls

SOLD!