Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[FS] Akubra Cattleman (Fawn), Stylemaster (Acorn Fawn) - Size 59

thirdofthree

New in Town
Two Akubra hats for sale, both size 59.

I'm selling because I'm thrilled with my recently arrived Squatter, and I really only need one hat. (Shocking on this board, I know!)

I wore these two purely as rain hats while commuting. If it wasn't raining, or threatening rain, I didn't wear 'em.

Pics here: http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/bts_spamfree/library/Akubra. Happy to provide additional pics by request, or answer any questions.

Stylemaster, Acorn Fawn

$80 shipped ground to CONUS (other shipping methods and destinations by arrangement)

The SM is a little over a year old and saw the most use as my commuter hat. Still in very good shape. It's quite soft, having arrived soft and softened up further as I've worn it. While soft, it's not floppy -- the crown and brim still hold their shape well. Fairly loose on my head when it arrived, it's now a touch snug and were I to keep it, I'd stretch it out just a bit.

Note the close-up picture: there's a faint, finger-print size discoloration on the underside of the brim. No idea where it came from or how it got there. I didn't even notice it until recently, and it's not noticeable at all while wearing the hat.

Cattleman, Fawn

$85 shipped ground to CONUS (other shipping methods and destinations by arrangement)

The Cattleman I acquired a few months ago from a guy who wore it gently, and I've only worn it myself once or twice. I used a hat-stretcher to gently try to turn it into more of a long oval shape, never really completed the process, and realized recently I slightly misaligned the oval relative to the pinch. Easy to re-align with a bit of steam and a hat stretcher, I just haven't bothered to do so since I haven't been commuting recently...and especially now that my Squatter has arrived.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
It's been three days and no answer back from you, so I'm withdrawing my offer to buy your Cattleman. For just a few more dollars I can get a brand new one on Ebay. So, folks, the Cattleman is up for purchase again.

thirdofthree

New in Town
Apologies for not replying sooner. I had a motherboard crash which has kept me away for a while, and I'm just now firing up an old laptop to keep me limping along online. (One of these days I'll get a smart phone with data plan.)

If anyone's still (or newly) interested, drop me a line here. I'll be monitoring my PMs properly, once again.

Edit to add: Can't seem to revise my original post, and in light of EA's pricing on these two hats with the current exchange rate -- ~$105 shipped -- my revised pricing:

Stylemaster: $70
Cattleman: $75

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points