Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Akubra Lawson hat, size 59 (7 3/8)

stmike

One of the Regulars
I have an Akubra Lawson hat from their Heritage Collection in dark green (which is no longer available) that gets very little head time. It's in excellent condition with no mothing, stains, etc., due to my not having worn it very much. I tried to download pictures here with an obvious lack of success, but I would be very happy to email pics to those who are interested. More information on this hat is available on David Morgan hats website. I'd like $100 plus shipping.

Sigrah

New in Town
I have an Akubra Lawson hat from their Heritage Collection in dark green (which is no longer available) that gets very little head time. It's in excellent condition with no mothing, stains, etc., due to my not having worn it very much. I tried to download pictures here with an obvious lack of success, but I would be very happy to email pics to those who are interested. More information on this hat is available on David Morgan hats website. I'd like $100 plus shipping.

Hi stmike!

I would love to see some pictures. My email address is rlh0410@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Ron

Sigrah

New in Town
SOLD. Thanks Ron.

Just got it Mike and it is in immaculate condition! My 6 year old wanted to model it, so here it is...

2BDA55D1-7084-4CA2-9067-C6094E47B619-3431-000000EB1D9ED0CC_zps850893c2.jpg

PS..It is a tight 59 but I love it!

Thanks again!

Ron!

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271143483092?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271147974465?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Hi Folks

I am selling a modern dobbs and a nice pair of sterling cufflinks. Take a look and maybe put some pressure on the bidders for me.
TIA
Best regards
CCJ
OP I apologize for jumping in on your post. I error by not starting a new titled thread. I'm still learning this whole computer stuff.
Great hat you have there.
best regards
CCJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points