Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Alden 403 brown "Indy" boots, size 12-D

Picker

One of the Regulars
I have finally realized that these boots are simply not for my feet. For sale are relatively new (purchased in October, 2011) Alden 403 brown "Indy" boots, size 12-D. They have been carefully maintained, protected by Pecard's leather dressing, worn only every other day, and rested on off-days and nights with Alden cedar shoe trees. They show signs of minimal break-in but no damage or abuse. They will be shipped in the original boxes.

These boots are now selling new for $468, resulting from a January price increase. I am offering my slightly used ones for $375, shipped with the shoe trees (a $35 value) to the lower 48. This price is consistent with a pair of "worn once" Aldens of the same model that recently sold on the forum for 300 euros, with no mention of shoe trees. Photos:
005-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

008-3.jpg

Picker

Last edited:

Picker

One of the Regulars
One time price reduction while some cool weather is left: $350 including shoe trees shipped in the lower 48. PM me or e-mail me at adenny@numail.org. This is a very good deal for these fairly new (October, 2011), appropriately maintained, worn only every other day, Alden 403's with $35 Alden shoe trees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24