Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Apparel Annex Trucker / CHP Motorcycle Leather Jacket, M-ish

Apparel Annex motorcycle jacket in a trucker / Levi's Type - 3 / jean jacket / CHP style, size M-ish. Or so. See measurements.

$250

I love this jacket a lot, listing it breaks my heart but it simply doesn't fit me.
I haven't had it on for longer than 10 hrs altogether, I think.
Problem is, I can't zip it up if I need to layer up, as the jacket simply isn't warm enough to be worn only over a t-shirt on a cold day - and - I cannot wear it on a warmer day because then it becomes an oven.

▶Info◀
The jacket is made from a very thick and heavy, absolutely beautiful leather. Despite the thickness of the hide, the jacket is very soft.
  • Warm, insulated, quilted lining.
  • Four pockets on the outside - two flap pockets on the chest and two zippered hand-warmers.
  • Two inside leather patch pockets (amusingly so, although not intended as such, nowadays these pockets are perfectly sized to hold a cellphone).
  • Zippered sleeve cuffs.
  • All zippers are TALON (heavy no. 10 main zipper and chain pulls on the pockets)
  • Side laces.
  • ...etc.
These are Vanson grade jackets with a home-made touch. Really, really sweet piece.

▶Condition◀
Vintage, worn but in a fantastic condition. No issues whatsoever, nothing undesirable to report. Wear & use is visible only in the form of creases in the leather and some scarce, faint fading on the seams.
No damage anywhere on the jacket. Lining is in an equally perfect condition. The jacket has NO odor of any kind and is completely clean.

▶Size◀
Because this is a custom made jacket, no size tag is preset. I would put it somewhere around 38 - 40 though it's best you be guided by the provided measurements.
  • Chest width (armpit to armpit): 59 cm / 23"
  • Waist width (laces fully untied): 55 cm / 21.5"
  • Shoulder width: 51 cm / 20"
  • Sleeve length: 65 cm / 25.5"
  • Back length (extended, curved kidney panel is to be taken into consideration): 71 cm / 27.5"
  • Front length is approx. 66 cm / 26", without a collar
I'm selling this wonderful jacket only because it's too small for me. Breaks my heart but I simply cannot layer under the jacket during the winter and due to its very warm lining, it's just too hot to be worn on a warm, sunny day.

Payment thru PayPal, Friends and Family. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate a second to message me. I will immediately send you any additional info, measurements or photos you may request.

20190912-171537-0.jpg

20190912-171623-0.jpg

20190912-171720-1.jpg

20190912-171602.jpg

20190912-171550.jpg

20190912-171541.jpg

20190912-171744.jpg

20190912-171732.jpg

20190912-171724.jpg

20190912-171655.jpg

20190912-171608-0.jpg

20190912-171647.jpg

20190912-171627.jpg

Last edited:

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Wow! This is a nice looking and very interesting jacket

You certainly can dig up the trucker Style jackets. This one has a nice flair and the Beautiful color. Most unique. I would say the price is quite reasonable also. Which always make the jacket more interesting!

You are king of the trucker jacket. You have been an inspiration for my trucker Quest. Hopefully my trucker Quest will be answered on Monday. I have my fingers crossed.

If you cannot wear this one I doubt I could. It certainly is a cool looking jacket

Kuro

Practically Family
Well, now I have seen something I never expected when I opened the thread. That is a nice jacket.

Now you made me even more reluctant to sell it, @tmitchell59 , and it honestly is a fantastic jacket but I just can't get any actual use out of it. If I'm wearing it on a sweater, it feels like the sleeves are going to burst.

I've kept it this long because I didn't want to part with the jacket. Just something so nice about it...

Just need to note, regardless of the seemingly roomy 24" P2P measurement, even though the size numbers wouldn't suggest it, the jacket fits really trim.
There's a huge taper from the chest width to the mid waist and I'd say that the actual chest width fits like you're wearing a 22" P2P jacket.

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
The numbers tell me that this would fit me well. Monitor, slap me and tell me otherwise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The numbers tell me that this would fit me well. Monitor, slap me and tell me otherwise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was anything else... I would. But this is jacket is actually a Grail material and I mean it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112