Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Beautiful 1950s Aquanized Stetson - Blue Gray - 7 1/8+

Mighty44

One Too Many
This is a really beautiful Canadian Stetson--very hard to capture the blue gray color, the last picture of it in the box is the only one that comes close. Other than a small stain on the underside of the brim at the front, this hat looks NOS. It is a little big for me--somewhere between 7 1/8 and 7 1/4. @Bill Hughes this might be of interest because of that? Felt has great crumple quality. 2 1/2 brim and 5 1/2 open crown. $225 FF to known loungers, shipping included. $240 total if you want me to include the original yellow box. Mesage me if interested. Thanks, David

IMG_1532.jpeg
IMG_1534.jpeg
IMG_1539.jpeg
IMG_1540.jpeg
IMG_1536.jpeg
IMG_1535.jpeg

IMG_1541 2.jpeg

Last edited:

Mcox47

Familiar Face
Beautiful hat & color. Unfortunately I am a 7 1/8-, somewhere closer to a 7. Lost a little weight and now the Stetsons that use to fit well are loose enough I had to add fillers under the sweatband.

I suspect the lack of interest in your 3 hats is being impacted by the unreliable network issues we have been experiencing on the forums in the last few weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner