Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Belstaff Brad Brown/Black Leather Jacket size XL with Tags model 71358

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Kent

Familiar Face
I have a Belstaff Brad Leather Jacket in Brown/Black Size XL. I purchased this about a month or so ago and absolutely love it, BUT it is a bit too small for me. I am only selling to fund the cost of an XXL of the same jacket. Item looks brand new, never worn, but since I purchased form a private seller, I can not be 100% sure if it is used or not. Tags are attached and included. I can find no damage to the jacket. I have taken measurements while jacket was zipped up and laying flat as pictured:

Pit to pit: 21 inches
Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam: 19.5 inches
Sleeve Length from Shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 26 inches
Length of back from collar seam to end of jacket NOT including collar: 25.5 inches

Please note that I am not a tailor and all measurements were taken to the best of my ability. Tags show the following information:
Model #713583
Color: Black/Brown
New Brad Jkt Man

BelstaffBrad1.jpg BelstaffBrad2.jpg Belstaffbrad3.jpg belstaffbrad4.jpg belstaffbrad5.jpg belstaffbrad6.jpg belstaffbrad7.jpg belstaffbrad8.jpg belstaffbrad9.jpg belstaffbrad10.jpg belstaffbrad11.jpg belstaffbrad12.jpg belstaffbrad13.jpg

I am asking $750.00 shipped within the United States Please email me at victor4502@Gmail.com with any questions or interest

Last edited:

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Shouldn't this fashion jacket belong on Styleforum instead of the Fedora Lounge, which focuses on outerwear and genuine tough leather jackets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points