Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Bill Kelso Durable One Star size 42R

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
Bill Kelso Durable One Star cross zip leather jacket, I have written two comprehensive review on this jacket, feel free to read if interested
Use the original pattern as Marlon Brando had in 'The Wild One'
Wait for 3 months for production, received on mid Dec, tried for around a week, I have not worn it outdoor. No defects. 99.9% New.

Liberty horsehide
size 42 regular
pit to pit 20.866' = 53cm (zipper pulled)
pit to pit 22.835' = 56cm (zipper off)
sleeve length = 23'
waist = 19' (with adjustable belt)
shoulder = 18' (without bi-swing back panel)
shoulder = 20.5' (with bi-swing back panel)
back length = 24' (with colar)
back length = 22' (without colar)

Noted: this jacket is designed to be V-shape, broad shoulder tapering to waist. As classic American biker leather jacket, it has short length and short sleeve length.

ASK: $1600 includes express shipping with tracking number
Let me know if interested, comments, offers, more photos, etc.
PayPal friends/family, no return

NrjFQWk.jpg

FcEtmBt.jpg

AygkIec.jpg

89qqGzg.jpg

oVzVnae.jpg

PXRxKIB.jpg

FrV9dh9.jpg

Last edited:

Odium

New in Town
Hello @puiyc1203 !
I read your reviews on this jacket, I am interested, and I would like to double check a few things if you don't mind :
You tried on a Schott 613 for comparison, could you tell me if the BK leather is more flexible ? It would be great if it was.

Also, I'd like to make sure the size would be right : I am slightly smaller and lighter than you, but I don't mind the short sleeves at all.
I read that you have 51cm shoulders, could you please tell me how you measured them exactly ? So I can do it the same way and be as precise as possible.
Lastly, could you upload a photo (as you did above with the chest size, front zipper closed) showing the shoulder measurement, the length of the jacket, and length of the sleeves ?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot, but I am sure you understand that I am just trying to be careful about my purchase.
By the way, thank you very much for all the work on your previous reviews :)

Looking forward to your answer !

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
Hello @puiyc1203 !
I read your reviews on this jacket, I am interested, and I would like to double check a few things if you don't mind :
You tried on a Schott 613 for comparison, could you tell me if the BK leather is more flexible ? It would be great if it was.

Also, I'd like to make sure the size would be right : I am slightly smaller and lighter than you, but I don't mind the short sleeves at all.
I read that you have 51cm shoulders, could you please tell me how you measured them exactly ? So I can do it the same way and be as precise as possible.
Lastly, could you upload a photo (as you did above with the chest size, front zipper closed) showing the shoulder measurement, the length of the jacket, and length of the sleeves ?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot, but I am sure you understand that I am just trying to be careful about my purchase.
By the way, thank you very much for all the work on your previous reviews :)

Looking forward to your answer !

Hi Odium

Sorry for my late reply. I am sorry to tell that I have returned it back to bill kelso and waiting for my refund.
Hence I am afraid that if you do want the jacket, you could go and consult them about it. Probably you don't have to wait for the production.

I have compared with schott 613, I think 613 is more flexible, and as for the measurements, they are absolutely accurate, no worry.

Odium

New in Town
Hi Odium

Sorry for my late reply. I am sorry to tell that I have returned it back to bill kelso and waiting for my refund.
Hence I am afraid that if you do want the jacket, you could go and consult them about it. Probably you don't have to wait for the production.

I have compared with schott 613, I think 613 is more flexible, and as for the measurements, they are absolutely accurate, no worry.
No worries, of course it's even better than selling it away, I understand.

Thank you nonetheless !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner