Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Black Himel Bros. Canuck

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
FS: Black Himel Bros. Canuck

It is with great reluctance and hesitation that I offer for sale my beloved Black Himel Canuck. The only reason I am selling the jacket is because it is too tight on me. The black vegetable/pit-tanned, aniline dyed Shinki horsehide is stellar – robust and sturdy, yet pliable and wearable. The craftsmanship is second to none. The jacket is in great condition. I wore it approximately ten times.

The following are the dimensions for the jacket (plus or minus a quarter inch):

Chest (P2P): 20.5 inches
Shoulders: 17 1/8 inches
Back length (measured from base of collar): 27 3/4 inches
Bottom hem: 22 inches
Sleeve length: 24.5-25.25 inches (straight measurement, left sleeve is slightly longer)

New, the jacket sells for $2,450: https://himelbros.com/collections/types?q=canuck . I will sell my Canuck for $895, plus actual shipping costs and Paypal fees (buyer is responsible for risks during shipping). That is 36% of retail.

himel-canuck-30-jpg.114777

himel-canuck-32-jpg.114778

himel-canuck-33-jpg.114779

himel-canuck-34-jpg.114780

himel-canuck-35-jpg.114781

himel-canuck-36-jpg.114782

trapp

Practically Family
Yeah, what a jacket. Sorry it didn't work out for you - i hate it when a beloved jacket doesn't fit. I'm sure you'll have no trouble moving it along.

Viking

New in Town
Hi, I've been looking for a a Cossack or Canuck HB for a while . Just joined TFL & DB and saw yours tagged 42 . Is it still for sale . Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto