Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Cane Creation, Whiskey 7 1/2

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
After losing 50 pounds, the last hat I bought just hasn't looked right on me. It has fallen out of rotation, and I must face the music.
Sorry Cane.... :(

Made by Cane Rod Maker. The color is called Whiskey. 5 1/2 inch crown (before shaping), 2 5/8 inch brim, raw edge. Diamond bash. Minimal stiffener in the brim. The sweatband shows the very slightest evidence that it has been worn, but otherwise is as-new.
Asking $200 + shipping CONUS
12659521234_d642185d30.jpg

12659046135_4fa3c8717e.jpg

From the man himself. (Sorry I have to let go, man.)

So... anybody for $200 with COnUS shipping included?

NB-13.....no problem my friend.....This hat is worth 200 dollars.. I hope I hope it finds its way to a good home. Shipped for that price is the deal of the day. It's like paying around 175. Where does one get a 100 % dress weight beaver custom for that price....

Rats. I was hoping this would go unsold until I could scrape the funds together. :D But I'm happy to see others seem to like it as much as I do (if not more) and I hope it's new owner will get many years of enjoyment from it!

Of course, if the first two deals fall through... :whistling

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider