FS Christys medium fur hat size 7 1/4 UK a 7 3/8 US

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Daniele Tanto, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Daniele Tanto

Daniele Tanto My Mail is Forwarded Here

Christys of London medium fur hat in a very particular color. Size 7 1/4 Uk - 7 3/8 US
    Christy 3.jpg
    The hat was made in felt with a medium fur finish, the ribbon is in velour with a special bow
    Christy 5.jpg
    It arrived in excellent conditions and it seems very little used, if not new. It was sold in Italy in a town near Naples
    Christy interno.jpg
    The color of the felt fur is "Sable" and the weight is medium with a lot of malleability, the ribbon is a velour of different finish, more smooth.
    Christy 4.jpg
    The dimensions are as follows: raw brim at 5 cm. bashed crown at 10.5 cm and the ribbon is 4 cm.
    Christy 1.jpg
    The asking price is 75 euros or $ 85
    Ask for the cost of shipping and for any other details or pictures of this gorgeus Christys

2. Steve1857

Steve1857 My Mail is Forwarded Here

That is just one gorgeous fluffy hat, Daniele. Fantastic colour, too. Wish it was more my size.

3. Daniele Tanto

Thanks a lot Steve!
    It is a wide 59 cm. also for my head.
    For this reason it is for sale, even if I regret

Redfokker and Steve1857 like this.
  4. new2hats

new2hats One of the Regulars

Is this a wide 59, or wide for your head? I have a size 59 Borsalino and put padding inside. It's still loose, but comfortably so.

5. Daniele Tanto

Sean it is wide for my head, but the Borsalino for EU market, a little tight than the US distrbuted, are most of the time wearable, but tight.
    I don't think it is an hat for a head like yours, between 58 and 59. Maybe a 58 cm. is more right to fit
    I will give you more informations about hats between 58 and 59 I have to sell.
    Please send me an email. Thanks