Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Eastman B-10 Rough Wear Jacket Size 40

nkang

One of the Regulars
For sale is a beautiful Eastman B-10 Jacket size 40 in excellent condition (pics below) that I purchased from another Eastman lover 2 months ago. It has an additional patch of the legendary 9th Air Force on the right shoulder. The jacket has only seen one winter and I personally have only worn the jacket lightly for 3 times.

Reason for selling is that the size is a bit small for my chest and, as I am naturally a warm person, I don't find many chances to wear the jacket. It's a really warm jacket that will feel toasty :)

Originally purchased for £399 so I'm selling at £339 plus shipping. Open to all buyers anywhere! On Fedora for 7 days and then post on Ebay. Come grab a bargain!

Size:
As seen on https://www.eastmanleather.com/type-10-rough-wear-contract-ac964-p-165.html. I am a size 42-43 chest so this jacket is a bit tight on me. Should fit someone with a chest smaller than 41 perfectly.

BFNNQe9.jpg

P3rImuK.jpg

T3YJHdJ.jpg

6KU7e6r.jpg

9uofnpR.jpg

SgsWl6D.jpg

DUqbzQP.jpg

WuHumrY.jpg

9iaWQhd.jpg

Brettafett

One Too Many
Hi there, you're selling all your jackets!
But I get it, doe this so many times. What are the lengths of this B-10?
Thanks, Brett

nkang

One of the Regulars
Hi there, you're selling all your jackets!
But I get it, doe this so many times. What are the lengths of this B-10?
Thanks, Brett

Hi Brett! Selling majority of mine despite being fond of them. It's a learning process to find the best that not only appeals to you but also suits your needs, and I'm still learning haha.

The length from the tip inside of the fur collar to the bottom is 26.5''.

Brettafett

One Too Many
Yes, I fully understand. When you get a chance, would you be able to measure the sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff (on the outside of the sleeve)...? Thanks

nkang

One of the Regulars
Still finding a new home for this lovely jacket. PM me if you'd like a better deal!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

nkang

One of the Regulars
Sold to a gent on eBay now. Thanks for your interest guys!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana