Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Eastman ELMC Leather Jacket Roaster Sz. 38

newtojackets

Practically Family

Description: A black leather jacket from Eastman Leathers (Roadster model). Made of Horsehide with some incredible grain starting to show. Made in England.
Condition: Used. Light wear, but jackets like these are built to last for life, so this has tones of life left.

Size: UK 38

Measurements (inches):
Chest- 21
Length- 23
Shoulders- 18.5
Sleeve length- 24.5

Asking $650 + shipping (from the UK). Any questions please let me know

fred askew

New in Town
Size: UK 38

Measurements (inches):
Chest- 21
Length- 23
Shoulders- 18.5
Sleeve length- 24.5

Interested but the measurements seem larger than the new 38 I tried on, measuring more:

chest: 19
shoulder: 17
sleeve: 24
f. Length: 23.5

your shoulders would be too wide if they are 1-1/2” wider. Different year/pattern maybe?

newtojackets

Practically Family
Interested but the measurements seem larger than the new 38 I tried on, measuring more:

chest: 19
shoulder: 17
sleeve: 24
f. Length: 23.5

your shoulders would be too wide if they are 1-1/2” wider. Different year/pattern maybe?
I can’t really speak as to why there are differences, but I will say the measurements you’ve given seem small for a 38 (imo they sound more like a 36)

I’ve attached a photo of the shoulder measurement below so you can make your own assessment of it AE1D6C94-8721-416F-8BDB-98034791EAF0.jpeg

fred askew

New in Town
I can’t really speak as to why there are differences, but I will say the measurements you’ve given seem small for a 38 (imo they sound more like a 36)

I’ve attached a photo of the shoulder measurement below so you can make your own assessment of it

thank you for the visual. much appreciated. sizing is always a mystery to me. the measurements I posted are from the S&S website- which is where I tried the jacket.

fred askew

New in Town
Thanks much @newtojackets. Appreciate the easy transaction and the solid hookup on a beautiful jacket. UK to NYC in 24 hours can’t be beat. Great doing business with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff