Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Eastman Monarch A2 Size 46 Pristine Condition.

B-Man22

New in Town
Decided to sell my Eastman Monarch A2. The jacket is a size 46 and has very light wear. It’s literally in mint condition. Why pay the current price of $1,657.00 for a jacket new , when this one is every bit as nice as a new Monarch A2. A tip for you new guys… whenever someone sells a jacket and tells you it’s hardly worn .. look at the cloth material around the collar .. that will tell you what’s really going on . If the collars is dark with sweat stains or soiled and dirty .. that jackets not new or mint, and it’s been worn a lot . So check out the collar on this jacket. What do you see? …. Nothing but clean lining.
Ok so … the price is $995.00 shipped to your front door if you live in the U.S.
Shipping fees apply if you live outside of the U.S. . I will ship internationally only with prior agreements. The price is roughly $662.00 less than a new jacket . Add another $100.00 for shipping and Customs fees and you can see that this jacket is the better deal. The measurement are;
Shoulders …. 20 inches
Pit to Pit……..24 inches
Shoulder seam down arm ….27 inches
Rear collar seam down center of back … 26.5 inches.
Accepting Pay Pal FF fees free to me.
PM me if you have an interest.

NOTE : I’ve been posting some very nice jackets for sale on the Vintage Leather Jacket Forum at some fair prices . If you are in the market for a top tier jacket now’s the time to consider some of my sales. If funding is an issue I will accept 2 monthly payments of $497.50 each and then I will ship at the conclusion of the payments .
IMG_1941.jpeg
IMG_1942.jpeg
IMG_1946.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg
IMG_1944.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpeg
IMG_1948.jpeg
IMG_1950.jpeg
IMG_1951.jpeg
IMG_1949.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads