Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: ELC B-15, size 42L Near Mint

AirTransportCommand

Familiar Face
This is a basically a brand new USAAF B-15 jacket by ELC. View attachment 288751 They are $850 new, and this is in nearly mint condition. I’ll take $600 plus shipping from Mississippi. Only thing that isn’t mint is that a name tag was sewn on by ELC. I will allow the buyer to decide if they want to remove it, or have it replaced with their own tag. It’s is a size 42, and fits comfortably with a short and sweater underneath, or just a shirt. Unlike the leather jackets, the cloth ones have a lot of give and are way more comfy to wear. It’s lined with real alpaca fur, and a plush mouton collar. Only reason I’m selling is my wife says I have too many jackets, and this one doesn’t come out much so let someone else enjoy it. See photos and ask any questions.

Measurements:
Chest, pit to pit: 22.5”
Front, from collar to bottom: 23.75”
Sleeve, from shoulder seam to cuff: 26.5”
Shoulders, from shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19.5”
Back, from bottom of collar to bottom: 26.5”

Payment by PayPal or Venmo. View attachment 288752 View attachment 288753 View attachment 288754 View attachment 288755 View attachment 288756

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk