FS: Fedoras in 7 1/2

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TomS, Jan 17, 2014.

1. TomS

TomS One Too Many

Hi Folks:

My New Years resolution is to thin my collection to 6 hats, that I'm actually going to wear. As some of you guys know, I have a bunch of original/mint, and beautifully restored fedoras. I'm going to price them fairly, but reasonable offers will be considered. All hats will be available until marked as sold, so even if you see a post that says, "PM sent", if the hat isn't marked as sold its available!

All hats are beaver felt, and fit my 23 1/4 noggin.

Thanks for looking,
    Tom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frist up is a VS in Granite color. It has been worn lightly, and has no defects. Price is 275.00 shipped and PayPaled.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second up is a tan colored hat, which originated with Bob at Black Sheep. It was re-worked by Art at VS. It was a daily wear hat, and is priced accordingly. Price is 150.00 shipped and PayPaled.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky One Too Many

Good morning! What are the dimensions on the tan hat? Thank you.

3. TomS

TomS One Too Many

I'm sorry, I should have included that. The crown is 4" as bashed, and the brim is 2 1/4".
    Thanks...

4. TomS

TomS One Too Many

Off to the bay. If you let me know you're a lounger I'll do something for you on a BIN :)