Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Filson Double Mackinaw Jacket Size 46

TSW

Familiar Face
FS: Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser size 46. Jacket in outstanding condition (no evidence of wear, stains, tears, piling or smells). Measurements are: pit-to-pit = 26", armpit to sleeve end = 20", base of collar to jacket bottom = 31". Please see pictures for more detailed information. I am looking to sell this jacket for $275 shipped CONUS Paypal F&F.

PA120049.JPG
PA120050.JPG
PA120051.JPG
PA120053.JPG
PA120061.JPG
PA120063.JPG
PA120064.JPG

Protein

New in Town
Good morning. My name is Philip and I’m an occasional lurker on the board, but joined yesterday to reply to your posting.

is there any chance that this jacket is still available?

Thank you,

Phil

Mike28

New in Town
FS: Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser size 46. Jacket in outstanding condition (no evidence of wear, stains, tears, piling or smells). Measurements are: pit-to-pit = 26", armpit to sleeve end = 20", base of collar to jacket bottom = 31". Please see pictures for more detailed information. I am looking to sell this jacket for $275 shipped CONUS Paypal F&F.

View attachment 368709 View attachment 368710 View attachment 368711 View attachment 368712 View attachment 368713 View attachment 368714 View attachment 368715
Yes, still available. I sent you a PM.
Good morning. My name is Philip and I’m an occasional lurker on the board, but joined yesterday to reply to your posting.

Thank you,

Phil

Thank you,

Phil
I would watch out for this guy. I just offered him $300 for the jacket. He accepted at first. Until I told him I wanted to use PayPal goods and services, and I would pay the the extra fee. He then denied my offer and wouldn’t tell me why he didn’t want me to use the goods and services option. Seems suspicious to me.

Mike28

New in Town
Mike28, you had 0 posts and I have no desire to sell G&S to you.
Yeah I have no posts because I made the account last night just to try to buy the jacket from you. And isn’t that’s that goods and services is for?? You would have been selling me a jacket. Is that not considered goods?

I wanted to use that option so I would have some buyer protection. Why should I give some stranger on the internet $300 with out some kind of protection? Through F&F you could easily steal my money.
What if you decided not to ship it and take my money? I would have been screwed. I just don’t understand what the issue could be…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points