Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Freewheelers La Brea Yellow Ochre Deerskin - 38 (catch & release)

circuitcatastrophe

Familiar Face
Hey, everyone --

After a brief stint with this charming jacket, I am unfortunately opting to let it go after not wearing it at all. Produced for a limited 2019 run, this jacket is worn but remains in great shape with a majority of its life left to it. The leather itself is texturally incredible and structurally sound; deerskin has a higher tensile strength than horsehide with a lot of its character exposed in its thickness, creasing, graininess, and patina. The jacket has a great patina going, which is intrinsic to a deerskin jacket of this tone. The structure, stitching, lining, and components remain in excellent shape. The jacket has understated details, like the flannel pocket lining the gun pocket and right chest pocket, and the black covert cloth lining the D pocket.

Please feel free to reach out with questions. I am not considering trades for this one.

I am asking $1800 net to me (US Shipping/Insurance included; Int'l at cost) and would prefer PayPal FF; happy to also take split payments. I've had several transactions here and can authenticate via Zoom/Ebay/etc. Also willing to meet up in Oakland.

More Pics

Measurements
Chest: 20.5"
Shoulders: 18.5"
Sleeves (along curve): 26"
Back length: 23.6"

la_brea_zip.jpg

Attachments

• la_brea_back.jpg
    la_brea_back.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 102
  • la_brea_front.jpg