Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Golden Bear Barracuda Windbreaker - size small $200

3onaMatch

One of the Regulars
This is a nice windbreaker put out by Golden Bear via Unionmade last season. I bought it and never wore it, thus, it must go. The color is "wine" which to me looks more red than anything. Definitely gives off the Rebel Without A Cause vibe. I had a reproduction talon zip installed and the length shortened about 1 inch. Size small and fits true. I'm a 38S in suit jackets. Cost $245 new and you can't get this anymore. It's in perfect shape and want to see it go to a good home. Asking $200 plus shipping.

Here's the description via Unionmade:

GOLDEN BEAR COTTON BARRACUDA IN WINE

-Made in the USA.

-This lightweight windbreaker has been a favorite style of ours for several seasons now. Made with cotton poly blend twill fabric, this piece features a stand up collar, zippered opening with a natural leather pull tab, and two front handwarmer pockets.

-65% polyester and 35% cotton.
-Zipper front opening with natural leather pull tab.
-Two front hand warmer pockets.
-Unlined.
-Slim fit.
-Exclusive to Unionmade.

Here are the measurements:

Shoulders: 18.5"

Sleeve (from shoulder seam to end of cuff): 23"

Pit to Pit: 21.5"

Back Length (from collar seam to bottom): 22.25"

As a matter of policy, I do not take returns on clothing items, so please ask any and all questions before purchasing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points