FS: Hackett London Charcoal Grey Birdseye suit, 42R 36x32.5

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MeachamLake, Aug 11, 2019.

1. MeachamLake

MeachamLake A-List Customer

Hi all,

I hope the mods won't mind me posting this here as it's not strictly vintage, but I thought this would have appeal to members here who are after a quality everyday suit that still fits in with the classic aesthetic members here enjoy.

This is a lovely quality Hackett suit made from charcoal grey Loro Piana cloth (super 120s) in a birdseye weave. It's styled in a very classic way; lapels not too skinny/wide and nice shape through the body.

Details:
    • 3 roll 2 styling (although you can't see this in the photos I admit!)
    • Functioning cuffs with four buttons
    • Exterior flap pockets
    • Contrasting light blue Prince of Wales check sleeve and pocket lining
    • Single vent
    • Lightly padded shoulders with very subtle roping at the sleevehead. High armholes.
    • Trousers have a button fly and metal side adjusters.
    Measurements:

Trousers:

• 32.5 inch inseam
    • 2.5 inches left to lengthen if desired
    • Across waist approx 17/17.5 inches. Additional fabric to let out if needed plus side adjusters to get the perfect waist fit.
    • Hem width 8 inches

Jacket: (tagged 42 long but I feel fits a 42 regular better based on the lengths):

• 21 inches across chest
    • Across waist at middle button 19.75
    • 19 inches across shoulders
    • 26 inches from shoulder to cuff
    • 31 inches from base of collar to hem

Condition notes: Item is in used condition but has plenty of life left in it. There is a stain (shown in third last photo) on the interior of the lining. There are a few 'nicks' (not holes!) to the surface of the fabric as shown on the second to last photo; this is typical with this large weave birdseye fabric. There is a small patch of superficial light 'grazing' to the fabric on the left pocket of the trousers; barely visible in day to day wear, as shown in the final photo.

PRICE: I'm asking £100 from loungers. This is fully shipped in the UK. International buyers ask me for a quote. eBay listing here if you prefer to purchase that way: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254326608607

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]