Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hackett London Charcoal Grey Birdseye suit, 42R 36x32.5

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Hi all,

I hope the mods won't mind me posting this here as it's not strictly vintage, but I thought this would have appeal to members here who are after a quality everyday suit that still fits in with the classic aesthetic members here enjoy.

This is a lovely quality Hackett suit made from charcoal grey Loro Piana cloth (super 120s) in a birdseye weave. It's styled in a very classic way; lapels not too skinny/wide and nice shape through the body.

Details:
  • 3 roll 2 styling (although you can't see this in the photos I admit!)
  • Functioning cuffs with four buttons
  • Exterior flap pockets
  • Contrasting light blue Prince of Wales check sleeve and pocket lining
  • Single vent
  • Lightly padded shoulders with very subtle roping at the sleevehead. High armholes.
  • Trousers have a button fly and metal side adjusters.
Measurements:

Trousers:

• 32.5 inch inseam
• 2.5 inches left to lengthen if desired
• Across waist approx 17/17.5 inches. Additional fabric to let out if needed plus side adjusters to get the perfect waist fit.
• Hem width 8 inches

Jacket: (tagged 42 long but I feel fits a 42 regular better based on the lengths):

• 21 inches across chest
• Across waist at middle button 19.75
• 19 inches across shoulders
• 26 inches from shoulder to cuff
• 31 inches from base of collar to hem

Condition notes: Item is in used condition but has plenty of life left in it. There is a stain (shown in third last photo) on the interior of the lining. There are a few 'nicks' (not holes!) to the surface of the fabric as shown on the second to last photo; this is typical with this large weave birdseye fabric. There is a small patch of superficial light 'grazing' to the fabric on the left pocket of the trousers; barely visible in day to day wear, as shown in the final photo.

PRICE: I'm asking £100 from loungers. This is fully shipped in the UK. International buyers ask me for a quote. eBay listing here if you prefer to purchase that way: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254326608607

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members