Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD: John Lofgren M-43 Service Shoes (size 10)

Zeltbahn

One of the Regulars
I'm selling a week old pair of M-43 Service Shoes by John Lofgren. Size 10.
Unfortunately this size/last doesn't work for my feet so I'm selling them. Really gorgeus boots and this pair is very little worn, soles are still stiff.
They come in the same box I got them, shoe bags + extra pair of laces.

-Horween USA Chromexcel uppers - Rough Out.
-Vibram 705 soles & 700 heels
-Goodyear storm welt
-Triple stitched at high stress points
-Shuttle-loom woven labels
-Made in Japan

Price: 475 € + shipping costs
Shipping to EU/UK: 30 €
Shipping to US: 70 €

Located in Finland. Please DM me if you have any questions about the boots, shipping etc.

ZKQSxpF.jpg

x03Rl1d.jpg

hinWx5e.jpg

pPiQCrj.jpg

3fMSGqX.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ I also have "slightly narrow" feet. an 11.5C or maybe 11.5B in some lasts is nearly ideal. So I have a pair of 11.5D JL Engineers, with a standard sock and a Wool sock paired up, they fit nearly perfect. Might give it a try?

Zeltbahn

One of the Regulars
^^ I also have "slightly narrow" feet. an 11.5C or maybe 11.5B in some lasts is nearly ideal. So I have a pair of 11.5D JL Engineers, with a standard sock and a Wool sock paired up, they fit nearly perfect. Might give it a try?

I'm 11B if I was ever measured correctly on Brannock. I just threw a pair of wool socks over JL boot socks and the fit did improve but my feet tend to sweat kinda much with two layers of socks. I can still lace them very tightly tho, so that the eyelets/quarters almost touch at the top so they still feel a bit wide at the top. Hmm..

Last edited:

Gav

Practically Family
These are great. I got the buzz ricksons ones, but the lofgrens look better. These might be my size too.

Zeltbahn

One of the Regulars

Zeltbahn

One of the Regulars
Still got these (for now).
430 € + 30 € shipping if EU country.
70 € shipping to non-EU country (expensive I know! :( )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB