Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Ladies' Garment Cutting and Making

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
FS: ‘Ladies’ Garment Cutting and Making’

This excellent book will be going to EBay in the near future unless any FL members wish to make me an offer beforehand?

This is an A4 hardback copy of ‘Ladies’ Garment Cutting and Making, A standard textbook giving instruction in all branches of ladies' garment cutting, dress cutting, modelling, and practical tailoring’, written by F R Morris and illustrated by Leonora Curry - published by The New Era Publishing Company Ltd. in London WC1. The book comprises 471 pp. and prelims. Profusely illustrated with line drawings, period photographs and cutting plans. In common with the other book offered in another thread it has been well used (I bought it together with some of the Tailor and Cutters' guide to gentlemen's clothing from my tailor when he retired) and so there is some wear to binding and edges ,there is some separation at the spine (repairable), some light foxing to pages is evident, but this does not detract from this excellent resource book.

This is undated, but the hairstyles, fashions and the photos suggest a publication date during the 1930s.

Please P.M. me if interested.

Ian

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Hi tempestbella42

Thanks for your reply - yes, I'm relatively new to this forum so you may well be right.

Please mail me (hamerton8en@btinternet.com) and I'll add some images - please see my earlier post with a similar publication.

Cheers

Ian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred