Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Leather Trucker / Type-3 Jacket, XL-XXL, Made in Italy

Selling my old trucker jacket one that I've had and loved for 10 or so years - Tho it's much older than that. It's been with me before I joined TFL. Love it to death but it's just way too huge for me now. Can't even pull off the over-sized look anymore...

Looking to get flat $100 + shipping, Paypal, Friends / Family. Price is firm. Tons of reputable brands I've handled ain't got nothing on this. You'll see what I mean.

Super cool design; Classic Type-3 with a slight edge. Built crazy good.

Made in Italy from super heavy, thick, part artificially part actual distressed / faded brown leather (2 mm / 6 oz at places). Classic Type-3 pocket setup; Two chest pockets, two hand-warmers and one lining pocket.
Lined in very warm, cotton quilted & wool-backed lining. Warm jacket.

I've worn this jacket a lot but it's so tough there are barely any issues. Lining got frayed at a few spot - Check out the photos, all clearly visible.
Leather shell is in a perfect condition; No rips, tears, etc. Soft, pliable.
Perfectly clean all over.

Large jacket, tho short, as truckers should be. I'd say 44-46 US or XL. Maybe XXL. Check out the numbers below.

Chest
26.5"
67 cm

Length
23.5"
60 cm

Shoulders
22.5"
57 cm

Sleeve Length
24.5"
62 cm

Hem
21"
53 cm

For any questions, DM me. Thanks!

20220207-132447.jpg

20220207-132456-0.jpg

20220207-132500.jpg

20220207-132505.jpg

20220207-132523.jpg

20220207-132528.jpg

20220207-132544.jpg

20220207-132634.jpg

20220207-132641.jpg

20220207-132704.jpg

20220207-132646.jpg

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
That's really sharp Monitor!
Dimensions would not work for me at all, but GLWS! Sharp find/deal here... :)

Is this from Chrome Hearts!?

:)

If Chrome Hearts really could pull off such quality, I'd actually for real drop $15K on one. No, it's just a cool jacket.

That's really sharp Monitor!
Dimensions would not work for me at all, but GLWS! Sharp find/deal here... :)

It'd be too large for you. It's great, otherwise. I only post jackets that I know are good here. It's much better than many that I have handled.

Bluechel

Practically Family
Absolutely gorgeous and probably too short for my 6 foot 2 frame. You're right, a steal at $100 plus shipping, so I'll move to the backup position and let's see EdwardABC take it to the finish line!

Absolutely gorgeous and probably too short for my 6 foot 2 frame. You're right, a steal at $100 plus shipping, so I'll move to the backup position and let's see EdwardABC take it to the finish line!

I understand though I'm six one and the jacket, albeit short, still looks proportional on me, as truckers should be worn, IMO. Perfect jean jacket cut is why I kept it for so long, alongside cool chest pocket design. :)

@EdwardABC make Monitor throw in the leather pants!! :)

Monitor is a good dude and he will treat you well with the sale.

I sold these, sadly. Surprisingly enough, for twice as much for what I'm asking for a jacket. (good) leather pants are in demand. :D

Bluechel

Practically Family
I’m 6 2 but for some reason I’m a 52 long in a Schott 118 for instance. Weird body type

EdwardABC

New in Town
I understand though I'm six one and the jacket, albeit short, still looks proportional on me, as truckers should be worn, IMO. Perfect jean jacket cut is why I kept it for so long, alongside cool chest pocket design. :)

I sold these, sadly. Surprisingly enough, for twice as much for what I'm asking for a jacket. (good) leather pants are in demand. :D

That makes me feel better, sounds like we are the same height. I'm just a little chunkier thanks to the pandemic haha

Repaired the pocket bag so now the jacket has no issues that require attention.

That makes me feel better, sounds like we are the same height. I'm just a little chunkier thanks to the pandemic haha

It'll be perfect, then. When I was 80-something kg, the jacket fit me super well, albeit a bit oversized. It's honestly perfect for our height. Perfect sleeves to body ratio for a trucker. Can't stand that elongated stuff they produce nowadays...

I’m 6 2 but for some reason I’m a 52 long in a Schott 118 for instance. Weird body type

No problem.

Some more pics of the jacket.

SONY-DSC.jpg

SONY-DSC.jpg

SONY-DSC.jpg

SONY-DSC.jpg

SONY-DSC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112