Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS- Lock and Co. Fedora - Made in London - Size 7 1/2 Long Oval - $75

Ande1964

Practically Family
Nice Lock and Co. fedora. It was sold as a 7 3/8 British size, which makes it a 60cm or 7 1/2 American. It was a bit tight when I got it, so I stretched it to a 7 1/2 Long Oval to fit me. It is a slightly small 7 1/2- measuring at just under 23 1/2 circumference.

A nice hat. Not stellar. Great starter fedora. Very versatile. I'd take it over most modern hats. I wouldn't call this one vintage, but it's not really new, either.

$75 plus ten bucks shipping in the US. International buyers can inquire, and I'll look into shipping for you.

HAT STATS:
Size- British 7 3/8- Fits as slightly small American 7 1/2 Long Oval
Inner Circumference- Just under 23 1/2
Hat Opening- 8 1/4 by 6 1/2
Brim Width- 2 1/4
Crown Height- 4 1/4

Thanks!

lock1.jpg

lock2.jpg

lock3.jpg

lock4.jpg

Last edited:

Ande1964

Practically Family
Sold. I do have another of these. Same hat, but not stretched. Fits like a tight 7 1/2 regular oval. I could stretch it if you like. Same price, if anyone's interested.

Anj

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Sold. I do have another of these. Same hat, but not stretched. Fits like a tight 7 1/2 regular oval. I could stretch it if you like. Same price, if anyone's interested.

Anj
Darn, that's the one I thought I was buying. I'm in between the 3/8 and 1/2, and that would fit better, unstretched.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Nice Lock and Co. fedora. It was sold as a 7 3/8 British size, which makes it a 60cm or 7 1/2 American. It was a bit tight when I got it, so I stretched it to a 7 1/2 Long Oval to fit me. It is a slightly small 7 1/2- measuring at just under 23 1/2 circumference.

A nice hat. Not stellar. Great starter fedora. Very versatile. I'd take it over most modern hats. I wouldn't call this one vintage, but it's not really new, either.

$75 plus ten bucks shipping in the US. International buyers can inquire, and I'll look into shipping for you.

HAT STATS:
Size- British 7 3/8- Fits as slightly small American 7 1/2 Long Oval
Inner Circumference- Just under 23 1/2
Hat Opening- 8 1/4 by 6 1/2
Brim Width- 2 1/4
Crown Height- 4 1/4

Thanks!

lock1.jpg

lock2.jpg

lock3.jpg

lock4.jpg
OK...I have a question...the hat in the pictures appears to be a tan color. The hat that arrived today is gray. Any thoughts?

Ande1964

Practically Family
The hat was/is definitely grey. I thought it looked pretty grey in the photos... especially the second one, but maybe my monitor is off. If you don't like it, please send it back. I'm not here trying to fool anyone.

And, I do have one more just like this one, but slightly larger than the one I already sold. It's more like the 7 1/2 long oval described above. It's grey. It's for sale. If you buy it and it doesn't work for you, just send me a private message and we'll work it out.

Anj

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
The hat was/is definitely grey. I thought it looked pretty grey in the photos... especially the second one, but maybe my monitor is off. If you don't like it, please send it back. I'm not here trying to fool anyone.

And, I do have one more just like this one, but slightly larger than the one I already sold. It's more like the 7 1/2 long oval described above. It's grey. It's for sale. If you buy it and it doesn't work for you, just send me a private message and we'll work it out.

Anj
Thanks, Anj, I appreciate you responding now. For the price of this hat, it's not worth my trouble of sending it back. But I'm blown away that you thought the color in the pictures is gray.

Oh well, it's water under the bridge now. It's a nice hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo