Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Lost Worlds suede trucker 38

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I hate to be selling it, but I have to face reality - 20" shoulders are too wide for me...I can do 19" (sometimes), but not 20"...this jacket is good for someone in much more v-shape than yours truly (see measurements).

So here goes - a Lost Worlds trucker in beautiful tan heavy suede. Stu does not do anything half-way, and this is no exception. Made for the Asian market when Stu was making jackets for other labels, this trucker is substantial - weighs 3.5 lbs, tagged size 38. The jacket is in good shape - some regular wear visible on the tan suede, but no scuffs, rips or odors. Lining good. One internal pocket. Measurements with jacket buttoned up and laid flat:

Shoulder width (seam to seam measured in front) - 20". Measured in back -19 1/2"
Pit 2 pit (at the widest points) - 21 3/4"
Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff) - 24 1/4"
Back length (bottom of collar to hem) - 22"
Hem width - 18 1/4"

So there you have it - jacket will fit someone quite athletic with broad shoulders and narrow waist. Asking $270 shipped in the US, Paypal Friends and Family. Rest of world you got to add $60...any questions, ask away.

P1070490.JPG

P1070491.JPG

P1070492.JPG

Last edited:

dopey

One of the Regulars
It is, indeed. Arrived earlier in the week and fits nicely. Very solidly built. I hope I get to keep it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk