Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Montgomery Wards BRENT Motorcycle Jacket (L)

Unfortunately, have to let go of this absolute perfection of a jacket because...

1) I've got 5 jackets that are exactly the same (more or less, that is...)
2) It's easily two sizes too large for me. . .

This jacket is so cool that making this thread genuinely saddens me. It's perfect in every way & the fact that I held on to it for as long as I have despite the size, ought to tell you how much I love this jacket.

Wore it last winter as it's big enough on me to accommodate all the layering I need but I've acquired another MC jacket that fits me much better thus there's no point in piling up on these. Plus trying to cut down to three of these tops!

Hoping for a painless sale here on TFL for a special price of $200 + shipping, Paypal, Friends/Family. Definitely worth it. Brent made something special here & I guarantee you you won't regret this.

Every bit of info you may need is in the following link...
https://www.grailed.com/listings/34770357-vintage-brent-motorcycle-leather-jacket-perfecto

Q7yfdCeVRoyaKTverOf8

MUP1FmabRsGw87DunOus

Just a quick warning; The latest I will be able to mail the jacket out to you is by noon tomorrow. After that, I won't be around for a week or so so that's how long you're going to have to wait should you decide you want it. So, if you really interested - And I've gotten quite a few DM's - best you pull the trigger asap. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk