FS: Moto Brown Chromexcel Pecos Boots Size 2

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by HorseHide, Apr 16, 2013.

1. HorseHide

HorseHide One of the Regulars

Folks

I bought a pair of the Moto Leather and Silver Brown Chromexcel Pecos Boots (size 2) along with a brown cowhide pair and black cowhide pair. Size is a little too roomy for me, the toe box is a little too loose and I'm afraid that as the chromexcel stretches (as cxl leather does) I will end up swimming in these boots.

Sizing in the Moto boots is problematic - they offer size 1, 2 and 3. I'm a TTS size 9.5 (I wear a 9 in Alden Barrie last and have a pair of size 9 John Lofgren engineer boots that fit like a glove).

Here is a link to the Moto site (it'll give you a chance to brush up on your Japanese):

http://www.motostyle.jp/leather-silver/item/item-top.html

The boots have been worn twice outside so they show nominal wear. They will be carefully packed but I do not have the original box. Because (1) they were worn outside, (2) I don't have the box and (3) I incurred shipping costs and proxy fees to get them stateside, I will not recover what I have in the boots but I'm looking to net $500 in a transaction here.

I'll get some pics taken today (which I will send to anyone interested - posting is beyond my technological paygrade) so PM me if you are interested.

John

2. HorseHide

Since I got a less-than-enthusiastic response to this post (translation no PMs) and I still want to move these wonderful boots, I'm reducing the price to $300 net. If the unbelievable new low price doesn't get someone interested ...

3. HorseHide

On hold pending payment...