Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Persol 0649 Sunglasses

Kodiak

A-List Customer
I've had these for about two and a half years, but because they're a little big on my face they've been sitting on a shelf for two of those and it's time I let them go to a happier home. Here's a link to the sunglasses on the Persol website: http://www.persol.com/usa/collections/sun/PO0649/95-31#b

These are identical to those worn by Mastroianni in Divorce, Italian Style and the frame style is very similar (minus the arm hinges) to Steve McQueen's iconic sunglasses. These particular Persol's are not vintage, but - as stated - have the same look.

The frame is "shiny black" with gray lenses (not polarized), and they have a 52mm lens and 20mm bridge. Condition is 95%, with just a little bit of standard wear that is noticeable only under bright light and with very close examination. Photos via email on request - send me a PM for the address.

I bought these for $180+shipping, and am asking $150 shipped (USPS) for them now, including original box, cleaning cloth, etc. I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers but I'll probably be replacing these with the same sunglasses in a smaller size, so emphasis is on the reasonable.

Kodiak

A-List Customer
Bump for price drop to $120 shipped.

Photos available via email.

Payment via PayPal preferred.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112