Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Rainbow Country 50s Horsehide Sport Jacket sz 42 Brick

BaslerChrysler

New in Town
hi everyone, I’m new to this forum as started following not so long ago. Mostly looking to the offers.
Now selling this hit and miss I’ve got from Mirror Ball store. Fantastic jacket which is too tight chest so have to let it go. Only tried on. Exclusive style for Japanese Mirror Ball Store. Got it from there. Shipped tracked and insured from Germany by Deutsche Post/DHL. Due to weight the shipping is expensive around 60 USD but depends on destination.
Below is the description from the store translated by Google. All sales are final, no returns accepted. Reasonable offers welcome.
Introducing California Manufacturing Company, a brand developed by Rainbow Country.
The style is "Late 1950s Style Leather Sports Jacket".
The model name is 50s HORSEHIDE SPORTS JACKET.
The color is "LIGHT BROWN"
The leather used is “RAINBOW COUNTRY ORIGINAL HORSE HIDE”
[50s HORSEHIDE SPORTS JACKET]
A model created by modifying the size pattern of a sports jacket seen in the late 1950s.
The style is a jacket with slightly wider shoulders and more room in the body.
The arm circumference is wide enough so that it does not feel cramped even when wearing thick clothing such as sweatshirts.
The length is slightly shorter, giving it a boxy silhouette.
A simple and standard model, a versatile jacket that can be worn with any style.
The front uses a bar-shaped auto-lock zipper (with CAL stamp) that matches the atmosphere of the era.
The pockets have double beaded edges only at the waist, and the pocket bags are made of cotton sleek.
Brick (reddish brown) colored wool ribs on the collar, sleeves and hem
The lining is made of custom-made gold-colored rayon that is good for sleeves.
The armpit specifications include a side panel and three well-balanced eyelets (vents) around the armpit.
The back style features horsehide with luxurious leather on the back yoke with a gentle curve.
This is a sports jacket that can be used in a wide range of genres such as motorcycles, military, sports, and outdoor activities.

[HORSEHIDE / LIGHT BROWN]
The thickness of the horsehide is carefully selected from high-quality leather with a thickness of about 1.2 mm.
Horsehide with full vegetable chrome tanned leather look
Smooth leather is used separately, and smooth leather is selected for the entire back.
The collar and pockets are made of Shibo leather, giving it a vintage feel.
The leather base (core) is dyed orange, and the silver side is fully dyed brown.
Finished with full aniline, the leather has an unprecedented luster.
The light brown is a dye finish with a unique luster and movement.

Measurements:
Shoulder 48,5 cm
Chest 58 cm
Length 62 cm
Sleeve 65 cm.

1100 USD PayPal FF + shipping. Or we can do PP G&S or Grailed. Then fees are on buyer.

I know you might be reluctant to do sales with newbie so below are my instagram and Grailed accounts to prove that I’m legit. Some other forum members also dealt with me and can confirm my identity/legitimacy I believe.

AlekseyBelozersky on Grailed.
Aleksey Belozerskiy on IG.

Many thanks for your attention!

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1371.jpeg
    IMG_1371.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1372.jpeg
    IMG_1372.jpeg