Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Rare & Early Real McCoy’s / Toys McCoy’s Cross zipped Aviator Jacket in Shinki Horsehide Sz 38

1f525.png
Rare
1f525.png
Early Real McCoy’s / Toys McCoy’s Cross zipped Aviator Jacket in Shinki Horsehide Sz 38
1f525.png

Really rare and early Real McCoy’s / Toys McCoy’s Cross zipped Aviator Jacket in Shinki Horsehide. Really great condition for a 20 years old jacket with little tea core showing at the end of the sleeves and that is pretty much it. I have email the company regarding this jacket, and they told me this one date back to early 2000s. So in my opinion, this is one hell of a great condition compare to the age. The D pocket design, button up sleeves, and a really cool back design which is not too much but still complicate enough to make you look twice! Totally something that you won’t see everyday. If you like cross zipped jacket but want to be different this one is for you!
1f525.png

Brand: Real McCoy’s / Toys Mccoy ( Early model)
Model: Aviator Jacket
Condition: Pre-Owned / lightly worn
Leather: Tea Core Shinki Horsehide
Size: 38
Price: $1600 + Shipping
Ship from Bangkok, Thailand
DM for more detail.
1f525.png

Measurements
Chest: 20.5 inches
Shoulders: 17 inches
Sleeve length: 24 inches
Overall length: 23.5 inches (back side) 26 inches (front side)

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2838.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

IMG_2835.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ