Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: REAL MCCOYS N-1 DECK JACKET, NAVY, NO STENCIL EXC + CONDITION

Adam_12

New in Town
I bought this two years ago from Standard and Strange. It has been worn very sparingly since then, maybe 40-50 times. Because I like it so much, it took a while for me to admit to myself that the jacket does not fit. It fits great with a t-shirt underneath, but its too tight over a second layer, esp in the pits. Size is marked as 42. FWIW I am 6'2 with a 42" chest, 190 lbs.

The condition is near perfect, I cannot find any nicks, rips, tears, loose threads, worn spots, stains, etc. The pics are indicative of the condition, and the dimensions. I do not have the hang tags or any of the original packaging.

Asking $550 plus shipping, paypal is fine (F&F or you pay fees). I will also have the jacket dry cleaned before sending, if the buyer wishes.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 370
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 374
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 371
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 352
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 371
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 370
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 368
Last edited:

Sonero

Practically Family
Thanks for the info. If someone is looking for a Buzz Rickson's N-1 with the US NAVY stencil on the back, that sounds like a great price.

If anyone is looking for a Real McCoys N-1, please see my above offering.

Yes of course. Sorry to barge in on your thread. However I was really surprised to see that listed for such a price. It is North of 600 pounds on the BR website.
Good luck with the sale. Too bad it doesn't fit you well. Great looking jacket.

Adam_12

New in Town
Yes of course. Sorry to barge in on your thread. However I was really surprised to see that listed for such a price. It is North of 600 pounds on the BR website.
Good luck with the sale. Too bad it doesn't fit you well. Great looking jacket.
Not to drag this out, but the version you linked is not the best version from Buzz Rickson. The "demotex" version has the alpaca lining, instead of wool, and looks more like the Real McCoys N-1. It is also more expensive, of course.

https://www.buzzricksons.com/jacket...eck-navy-demotex.html#/415-garment_size-xs_34

Sonero

Practically Family
Not to drag this out, but the version you linked is not the best version from Buzz Rickson. The "demotex" version has the alpaca lining, instead of wool, and looks more like the Real McCoys N-1. It is also more expensive, of course.

https://www.buzzricksons.com/jacket...eck-navy-demotex.html#/415-garment_size-xs_34

True. I have a beige in the demotex. Its a nice jacket but at $1K insane price. I have not felt the jungle cloth on the cheaper version but soon will. I have a blue in the mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112