Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Reproduction Marine Corps Uniforms and accessories

thecardigankid

One of the Regulars
I have for sale the following uniforms.

I have a set of World War Two Impressions Marine Corps Dress Blues in excellent condition, worn only a few times. The Blouse is a size 48, it has original corporal chevrons on it and an original matching set of 1937 pattern EGAs on the collar. The trousers are a size 42, with blood stripes. I also have the cover (minus frame) of the dark blue with red piping, will fit a cover up to a size 7 1/4. I'm asking $300 OBO

I also have a set of Marine Corps Service Alphas made by National Capital Historical Sales. The blouse is a size 50 with reproduction corporal chevrons. The trousers are a size 42. Both Items in Very Good condition. Comes with a size 46 Leather belt for the uniform. Original matching set of EGAs on the collar. I am asking $200 OBO

I have the following accessories.

Original black barracks cover EGA in excellent condition $10

Marksman Bar post back, excellent condition. $15

Basic Badge pin back, very good condition $15

Sharpshooter badge, pin back, very good condition $15

Repro ribbon bar set, navy half inch ribbon, (Navy/ Marine Corps Good Conduct, China Service, Asiatic Pacific, American Campaign, and American Defense) all together for $15

Will sell entire set for $500 or will trade for a size 48 A-2 flight jacket from good maker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner