Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Reproduction WWII US Army trench coat, size 48 - NEW

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
For sale, an outstanding modern reproduction of a WWII US Army "Officer Field Overcoat," size 48. Made by At The Front - see this page for description:

https://www.atthefrontshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=USUJOC

I bought it just last month, and have only tried it on a few times... it's never been worn outside. I've decided to sell it because it's a bit too long for me (I'm 5'8"), and olive-drab isn't really a color that I ever wear. It is marked 48, but fits more like a 50. (It went on easily over a size 50 blazer.) Pictures:

8521533355_74cc40194a_c.jpg

8521533291_1c8900a083_c.jpg

8521533377_aeb478a438_c.jpg

It is absolutely new and unworn. I am asking $125 (I paid $150)... plus $10 postage. Check or money order only, please.

Any questions, just ask here, or send me a private message.

Surely some reenactor or collector - or just someone who wears more green than I do - would be thrilled to have this awesome coat!

Foster

One of the Regulars
For anyone wanting a second opinion, I have one of these myself. It is cut generously, easily fits over multiple layers (almost cut too generously in the sleeves but your mileage may vary). I've worn mine a few times, but not yet in the rain. The poplin fabric is very nice.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Over 200 views but no takers?!? Okay, I'm knocking off another $10. Now a mere $110 - and I'll pay shipping within the USA.

Come on gents, this swell coat is new and unworn... and $50 less than I paid!

InLikeFlynn

Familiar Face
I for one am definitely interested, it's a wonderful coat at a steal of a price. It would be great to layer this over an A-2 on those rainy wind swept days or for those stormy nights when your ride doesn't show up and the nearest hotel is to far to walk to so you have to bivouac on a park bench watching a mouse crawl up your pants leg thinking grand thoughts about your best friend who decided that the blonde he just met was more important than keeping a scheduled meeting with you.

Somebody really should snap this up.

InLikeFlynn

Familiar Face
Flynn's still here, it's a great coat there's no doubt about that, but I can't commit to it right now.:(

Hard to believe that no one has taken this at the low price you've set.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Okay, bump for FINAL REDUCTION!

I'm now asking an even $100, which still includes USPS shipping within the US. (Check or money order only, please.)

Come on guys, this cool US Army trench coat repro is BRAND NEW. It's a heckuva bargain at $100!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot